CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-13T22:02:51+00:002016 Nissan Rogue CRM Mitchell1 2022-08-13T22:02:51+00:00
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- Pack Front Bearings & Replace Pads with Ceramic Pad
- Replace Pads with Ceramic
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center ste
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
VALERIE B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/12/2022